Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Evolution

This world will look very different one-hundred years from now; in fact I bet in less than two hundred years we will be looked at as Neanderthals because people were still killing one another. When genetics is no longer a game of chance and the best genes for children will be picked out in preparation of childbirth (mandated by governments no doubt) and everyone is rolling around with intelligence quotients of multiples beyond what is on a testable range now, we will all look dumb. In the future the highest and best state of being will manifest when everyone is responsible for bringing out the best in one another. I believe that the more intelligent we become, i.e. the better our ability becomes to listen to those underpinnings that make us unconsciously human, the more kind we will grow toward one another. A race against time….only God could invent a drama this good. And I mean it's good. Turbulence on the airplane, nuclear Armageddon, HIV, IRS, Job Security, this weekend at your mother or father-in-law's…everything so out of control and all at once....all kinds of distracting stuff that one could let terrify them if they had unresolved conflict that became a neurosis or a myopic view that gives someone their sense of identity.

I'm only giving ten years 'til we order our meals on the tables we're eating them on.
But my real question remains, what will illegal crime (prostitution, drugs, arms) do when paper money dissapears? Will it go to a barter system or largely dissapear? I believe towards the end of my life, should I live a full one, we will see the emergence of a virtually paperless money economy in the United States. The United States will have to do it as a concealment in order to keep the rate of inflation on the rise without the world losing confidence. It's a lot easier to spend money when you don't have to count it out in cash.

And someday you will tell people about paper books and how we use to write on paper too. I am sure the trees are breathing a collective sigh of relief over that one.
The most intelligent people I know are the best listeners. I should talk way less.
Hey, and I'm not saying I'm always put together, I'm just aiming high.

Michael Montrief